Personal Information Collection
What data do we collect?
FLEXLINK LLC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you voluntarily provide that information
- Pages you visit (as well as time spent on each page)
- Tracks pages that you visit for marketing purposes
- 3rd party scripts can do the same
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide FLEXLINK LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete a contact forms
- Stores cookies related to the language that is chosen.
- IF you accept cookies, what pages you go onto. How you interact with the website.
FLEXLINK LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- If you accept cookies, 3rd party websites will add cookies to track/possible enhance your experience(not sure if they do or how they would)
- Google analytics
How will we use your data?
FLEXLINK LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Email you periodically with helpful industry and company news.
- Provide you with a Google Map of our location.
- Provide you with an easy way to share our content to social media etc.
- Provide you with helpful industry links and information.
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Legal basis for processing Personal Information (EEA visitors only)
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Use of Navigational Information
We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Websites and to provide you with a better experience when you interact with our website. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about FLEXLINK LLC. Navigational Information, such as IP address, is used to approximate your location. For example, we may use your approximate location to provide content that has been translated or send emails at certain times using your local time zone.
You may disable the collection and use of your location data through browser-, operating system- or device-level settings.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Social Media Features
How do we store your data?
- Security precautions taken: We encrypt the info in the database and our hosting has extensive security. The contact forms are with Hubspot.
- Type of data stored: The data that you submit in the form is stored with Hubspot.
- Time it’s stored for: Data is stored until requested to be
- How we delete data: If requested we can remove personal data
FLEXLINK LLC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop FLEXLINK LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
FLEXLINK LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request that FLEXLINK LLC provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that FLEXLINK LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request FLEXLINK LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that FLEXLINK LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that FLEXLINK LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to FLEXLINK LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FLEXLINK LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in any of the following ways:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – FLEXLINK LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- If you don’t accept cookies, we just store a cookie to save just that you didn’t accept so we don’t bug you with the notification.
- If you accept cookies, 3rd party cookies will be added for tracking/to be able to provide you with their services.
- Advertising – FLEXLINK LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. FLEXLINK LLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- 3rd party connections can/have analytics associated to it so could be used for advertising.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that FLEXLINK LLC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Ready to Talk?
Call us at (216) 283–6107 or click the below button to discuss how Flexlink can be of service to you.